One of the most prestigious universities in the US, Boston University, annually awards 20 Trustee Scholarship for applicants from all over the world to study under the bachelor’s program.
Applicants for the scholarship may be graduates of schools and secondary specialized educational institutions (technical schools, colleges), going to receive the first higher education (bachelor’s degree).
The scholarship fully covers the tuition fee and all other commissions of the university for four years.
Trustee Scholarship requirements for candidates
- high school performance;
- strong leadership qualities;
- active life position.
Steps of applicants selection
- apply for admission to Boston University;
- apply for Trustee Scholarship;
- confirm the knowledge of English at a sufficient level (diplomas TOEFL, IELTS);
- pass one of the standardized tests for entering the university (SAT, ACT);
- write an essay on one of the proposed topics. List of topics for the essay and requirements for work, as well as forms to fill.
During the selection process for the scholarship, the candidates will have to demonstrate not only a high level of academic knowledge, but also their achievements in the study and public life of the school, as well as their reasoned viewpoint on the world political, social and cultural aspects.
Deadline: December 31st
Boston University learning programs
The choice of faculties in the program is quite large:
- engineering and communication
- art (theater, music, visual art)
- medicine (dentistry, rehabilitation) and others.
A complete list of training programs and requirements for candidates for each of them can be found here.
Details on the Boston University website.